Mishra Gyanprakash A on 13 November 2011

Claim against coco-cola grand prize $1000,000.00

Respected sir, I kindly requested you,sir I got an email on 28 october from a fraud agent that send me these type of information that ."Congratulation you have won the grand prize of $1,000,000.00 (one million united states dollars) from coca cola bottling company and winning prize delivery notification are as given below: the coca cola online lottery promotions and prize awards dept. 1-18 coca-cola ave. Stamford bridge, london sw1v 3dw united kingdom. Ref number: asl/941oyi/02/Shyn ticket number (7pwyz2010) ballot number (bt:12052010/20) !!! one of the fraud person who cheated to me his details is given below: name: diplomat carlos becker email: @gmail.Com mo.No:9873584491 he called me on 11 november 2011 and said that you have won prize and please come on delhi airport for take prize so after that I went on igi airport terminal 3 platform no. 4,new delhi. He said that you have to pay now 5000 rupees for custom clearence after that only you will get prize and money.And I paid whole money in ICICI bank account no.095901501348 account holder name h.Prabin after that no response from carlos becker and he cheated me and I have lost 5000 rupees. Please take legal action against these type of fraudier person. I am from middle class family, so take a action don't inform to my house.I have given all important information such as pan card no.,House address,mobile no. ,Account no.,Account name branch name imphal custom clearence. If any person will use of my pan card no. For any purpose then dont recommend that.I worry about my pan card no.

Vishal

Hello all friends

I was also received same msg but I took there call & have not given money what they demanded for custom clearance.

It's small msg from me the we are only one for us who can save us.....I very thankful of this particular site who saved more peoples....

but request to "grahak seva"...please take this issue first with coca-cola..how & why they are not reacting on same?as it's very branded company?

& please support to mr.Mishra gyanprakash a..for his lost amount to get back from culprit..

may my god "sai baba"will save more middle class people from this loss in future.....

Gyanprakash

Dear vishal

thank for requesting for money. I need the proper response from the indian ministry why they all are not reacting this types of fraud.

Its all your and om sai ram" but I really appreciate your smart mind

thanks for being with me.

Vishal

Its my duty for my indian brother...lets fight against these fraud people..

Anwar

Hi this is anwar

I to got the same sms mail and call from fake person they told me to deposit 25000 rupees and I collected all information regarding for custome tax and bank details then I confirmed that its totally fake msg

so I have not deposited money

and advice to the people ignore these kind of msg

Manas Boro

Hi.. guys.

Thanks 4 ur information.. tom christopher is calling on to me .. do u want his number?..

if u want the no. Please call me +918486752192

I am manas 4rm india( assam)

Neha Mathur

i to got the same sms and call from fake.

person.

Hey guys dont believe all that is nonsense......no one is going to pay crores of rupees for mail ID/Cell no. Just neglect this mails and messages. Dont pay single rs.. to any one....