Satyadeep Chatterjee on 07 June 2018

Grievance regarding order delivery from Snapdeal

I'm working as an Asst. Professor at Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) which come under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry Govt. of India and my campus is situated at a place called Fursatganj in Raebareli with pincode 001. I reside in campus accommodation. I often purchase products online and most of the time they are satisfactorily delivered at my address which is -

Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI)

Ministry of Commerce & Industry Govt. of India

On Raebareli-Sultanpur road

Besides Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udaan Academey (IGRUA)

Fursatganj

Raebareli - 9001

I feel disappointed at my recent experience through my purchase on snapdeal as they article was not delivered through the courier vendor (Blue Dart Courier Service On Canal Road Beside State Bank of India Raebareli) when delivery to the pin code was available while ordering the product on snapdeal. Rather the manager spoke very unprofessionally to me and asked me to get it picked from his store in Raebareli (Please find attached screen shot of order summary for your reference).

But this had not happened for the first time. Even last time I made a purchase through online and experienced the same but I sat back hoping that the services would improve in future. But nothing has changed rather got worsen.

I'm an employee at a Govt. organisation and we expect improvement in service sector in Uttar Pradesh especially in Raebareli.

1) My question is that when other courier franchises in Raebareli of smaller capacity are so prompt with their service then why Blue Dart (considered to be the best) maintains such unprofessional local vendors and provides franchises to them without verifying their credentials?

If you google Blue Dart in Raebareli and view at the reviews been posted online for this particular vendor you may wonder why strict action is not been taken against him? Why this vendor has not been blacklisted? (Attaching a snap shot of the reviews for your kind information)

2) Why snap deal is regularly offering their order delivery to such vendors?

I'm sorry to mention but my opinion about snap deal and blue dart shall not be as positive as earlier if some very prompt action not been taken against such malpractices.

Looking forward for your kind attention into the matter and better service in future.

Snapdeal Help

Hi Satyadeep

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Thanks!