Haresh Karda on 19 May 2018

intentionally wrong information about plans given by idea customer care officer

Date 15/5/2018 Time 12:10 pm >>> I needed internet for only one day at least 1gb data as i was about to travel outside.

Date 15/5/2018 Time 12:20 pm >>> I had decided to recharge my phone with internet data service so I had called to idea customer care number and the customer care person told me to recharge with RS 149 and you will get 1 gb data with unlimited local std call for 21 days.

Date 15/5/2018 Time 12:25 pm >>> I had recharged my phone with RS 149.

Date 15/5/2018 Time 12:27 pm >>> I had received the massage from idea that recharge succesful but i didn't get my 1 gb internet data which i had been promised by idea customer care person.

Date 15/5/2018 Time 12:29 pm >>> I had called to idea customer care again and they told me that there is no plan of 149 which you will get internet data but when i told him that i have recorded voice call where your customer care officer has told me for this plan then he said you have to mail to our mail id with your voice recorded audio clip attachment and you will get response from us before 48 hours.

Date 15/5/2018 Time 01:04 pm >>> I had mailed to @idea.adityabirla.com and i had written everything in detail with call recorded attachment.

Now today is 19/5/2018 i have not received any response yet from idea

Date 19/5/2018 Time 11:30 am >>> I had again called to idea customer care number and after told him the whole story he said that your feedback will be transfer to that customer care person who gave me wrong information and in future you will not face this kind of problem and he cut the call. (he accepted that mistake or might be they all are doing intentionally and took my balance but they had not sent me data balance even after accepting their own mistake).

Date 19/5/2018 Time 12:30 pm >>> again i had called to customer care and new customer care person attend my call and again i had to tell him the whole story but this time he ignored his company mistake and said that there was not such plan at that time and customer care person had not given me this plan (I have solid proof call recording where customer care person had given me wrong plan i believe intentionally) and finally he became very rude and disconnect the call.

Now this is what they are doing intentionally i had recharged my phone after asking from them and after that they are saying that we were not giving you this plan which mean my money is totally wasted and my time too for just 1 gb internet data why do i lie for just 1 gb internet data I also have call recording proof if you give me any email id then i will mail you.

Haresh Karda

5334

Dear Customer

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share us the customer executive name & number on which you've communicated for the offer of Rs.149/- for further assistance.

Lavina

Haresh Karla

Dear Lavina

He didn't share his name and My number is 9767005334.

Haresh

Dear Customer

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We've forwarded your concern to the respective team our concerned team will get in touch with you for the same.

Lavina

Haresh Karla

I have been waiting for your response since 1 week but i didn't get any response any mail any solution from idea till now