Sankhadeep Pramanik on 29 March 2018

IDEA UNFAIRLY DEDUCTING THE BALANCE AND BAD BEHAVIOR OF CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE

idea deducted Rs.3 in my mobile. when I called them for the justification their customer care executive said a funny thing that I dialed *123# for that reason they deducted. I can surely say that I didn't dial as I was doing WhatsApp at that time and I also have a conversation at that exact time.Though I said repeatedly that why should I call *123# and deduct my own balance but they keep convincing that the deductions were not wrong and there was a request from my end.They do not accept that there might have been some mistake on their end.in that call I again lost Rs.2. So total Rs.5 has been deducted and no solution had come. I was very much disappointed about that call.

I joined idea family recently. But now I feel cheated and helpless as a customer.

my idea mob.no. is 253. you can also call 7774

Dear Customer

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. As per our record you've been charged while using WAP service for the mentioned number. Hence we express our inability to provide you the refund for the same. However we request you to send a SMS as STOP to 5933503 to stop the flash SMS or else you can refer to the below given steps to stop the flash service manually from your handset. For further assistance kindly contact us on 12345 or 198.

Refer to the below given steps to deactivate the Flash SMS:-

- Go to your handset SIM Toolkit

- Click on Idea Flash option

- Tap on Activation

- Click on Deactivate

Lavina

Sankhadeep Pramanik

when i called customer care they said that i called *123# that's why the balance was deducted not because of any kind of flash SMS. it is quite impossible for me as i have a whatsapp chat of that exact time.

Dear Customer

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that you've been charged appropriately for WAP service for the given number. Hence we've requested you to send a SMS as STOP to 5933503 to stop the flash SMS or else you can refer to the below given steps to stop the flash service manually from your handset. For further assistance kindly contact us on 12345 or 198.

Refer to the below given steps to deactivate the Flash SMS:-