Sonal Davda on 13 February 2018

Telecom indoor coverage issue at my location

I have recently ported my number to Airtel on 27th Nov 2017 since hardly 3 months now and they had assured me of "EXCELLENT COVERAGE UNINTERRUPTED SERVICES and likewise". Soon after i recharged the number with a 3 month unlimited data plan i started experiencing network issues and indoor coverage issue at my residence and surrounding areas. When on complaining to their customer helpline and even in galary of our area they keep saying there is a site maintenance going on will be fixed within this week.

Too many complaints done but no one is giving a satisfactory response or taking responsibility of the issue.

Everytime on complaining they have this said response ready to give about their network teams working. It's been 3 months now. They don't even respond now. Also on asking them to Port again they deny saying it cant be done before 90 days. It's like I'm stuck with this unprofessional business attitude of them. They do not even refund the payment of my recharge also they are not providing efficient services nor responding proper to any complaint of mine.This is not tolerable. Kindly look into the matter.

Prepaid number:

+91 7679 7314

Residence Location: kety Nagar Dahanu 601- Maharashtra.