Jaydip Kachhadiya on 24 January 2018

Received notice from Idea Cellular - Lok Adalat notice - Paid bill 7 Month ago

I have discontinued Idea Cellular Postpaid service on 017. After 2 days bill got generated with due date of 017. But I have paid bill within 2 days on 03/06/2017 at Idea Customer Care in cash mode.

Due to some reason my payment was not processed. For Last 7 months I am getting harassing calls and mail. I tried to explain situation to them every time and even visited customer care several times. Every time on call they do not even listen and cut the call. Even when I reached to Idea Customer care for clarification they states that some issue on their end and no need to worry from my side. They even said that they are having some official email communication regarding this.

On 23/01/2018 I got notice from Lok Adalat stating for bill payment with addition charges for delay.

Here is my details :

Billl Payment Office Number : 5700 / 2972

Bill Payment Mode : Cash

Paid Amount : 622

Receipt Number : 8515

Reason from Payment Office : Some Issue with Transaction. We are having mail communication...

Please help me

Jaydip Kachhadiya

Still no update ?

Dear Customer

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We've checked your outstanding amount has been cleared for the mentioned number. However we would like to inform you that the payment has been updated successfully. Also we've taken note of your feedback regarding the same to prevent recurrence of any such incidence.

Lavina