Prakash Hulabutti on 20 January 2018

barred sim

Dear sir my Idea prepaid number 6789 is temporarily barred on 13 jan 2018 . because two months ago this number is airtel postpaid after I'm port with idea prepaid and my airtel postpaid bill was pending of amount issue barred my Idea prepaid number now and I'm recently paid of 104 pending amount on17 Jan 2018 in airtel postpaid store . but till unbarred my idea prepaid number why ?

Dear Customer

We regret for the inconvenience caused. As checked your services for the given number has been barred due to dues weren't cleared of the previous operator. However as you've cleared the amount pending. We request you to visit to the nearest My Idea Store along with the payment receipt and submit the same to activate your services. If still the issue persist you can share us the screenshot of the payment receipt to assist you better.

Refer to the below given link for the nearest My Idea Store

Lavina

Where I will contact idea prepaid store or idea postpaid store ? Inform me

Dear Customer

We would like to inform you that you can visit to any My Idea Store for your concern as our stores provide assistance for both the connections that is prepaid & postpaid.

Refer to the below given link for the nearest My Idea Store

Lavina

Prakash Hulabutti

Today afternoon 12:40pm I had given the receipt of bill 104 in Bagalkot idea prepaid store

Prakash Hulabutti

Yesterday my idea number has been deactivated. My next step is in consumer court!