Irfan Shaikh on 02 November 2017

Unable to send Aircel PORT message

My aircel mobile number is 285. Since many time I am trying to send message to 1900 to get the UPC code but message is not getting sent from my number. When I contacted customer care they told sending messages to 1900 is blocked to all customer and they assured me that they have submitted my request for PORT and I will be getting the UPC code within 24 hours however

2 weeks has been passed but no action has been taken by AIRCEL. Any issue can't take this much of time to resolve as I am also working in IT domain. Today also I have send the same message but it is showing as message sending Failed. Kindly please provide me UPC code ASAP.

Aircel Support

Dear Customer (Irfan Shaikh)

Thanks for contacting us. We regret the inconvenience caused. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile kindly share the following details with us for better assistance:

The format of sending the message:

The screenshot of the error received after sending the PORT message:

Warm Regards

Aircel Social Media Team

Aircel Support

Dear Customer (Irfan Shaikh)

We would like to inform you that the service of your number is completely active. Please try sending the message from a basic handset. To communicate the same our team tried to call you on the number (8796987285) but were unable to connect as the calls were unanswered.

Warm Regards