1. Home
Prabirkumar Banerjee on 20 October 2017
Share on Facebook

Refund of my membership fees from Country Vacations in full amount


I am the member of Country Club vide Membership No.CVVZ2CLUB125466363 from estd. 2012 but I did not use my membership due to sudden irregularity sevice of my job.

I worked at MNC organisation but unfortunately resigned from my service on october 2013 and after that I faced financial problem with my family.

now I am working at a tiny organisation with low salary. So I could not continue my membership even i could never use this membership.

If you consider my case and take action humanity ground I may grateful to you and I also servive my family from my financial stringency.

I therefor request you please take action and oblige.

Thanks & regards.

Prabir Kumar Banerjee


PrabirKumar Banerjee

I am awaiting for your favorable actin as early as possible.

PrabirKumar Banerjee

Sir I am waiting for your favorable reply.

PrabirKumar Banerjee


Till date I have not received any reply from your end.

ग्राहक सेवा से जुड़ियेJoin Grahak Seva
शिकायत दर्ज करेंStart a complaint