Tejas Desai on 12 October 2017

Club mahindra A FRAUD CHAIN OF HOLIDAYS AND RESORTS

Dear Club Mahindra

My Membership no is 8581

We bought membership in Feb/march 2017 from Ahmadabad branch Himalaya mall.

I do not want to disclose sales person and his manager's name over here however if you required I have detail of both your employee and I am more than happy to provide that.

When your sales person sold us this membership he promised us so many things and then pressure us to sign by saying that this is the best deal and today is the last day for this offer Also we asked him to give some time to think which he said no you sign paperwork and pay money and later on you can read whatever you like to read because of this pressure we bought this membership he did not gave us any chance to refer back to terms and condition He him self gave us option for installment payments.

First surprise came to us in terms of Maintenance bill Your sales person never explained about this and when we confronted him he said that we have to pay and he asked us to read terms and condition after signing which is wrong as we are not lawyer who can understand your terms and conditions as you guys know that it is not possible for common man to understand at all and then we realized that your employee mis sold us membership.

On that time of membership club mahindra provided us 2night 3days complimentary voucher which they did not gave booking till date and voucher expired. (We have asked for gir booking). I am sure this is standard for Club Mahindra to give complimentary voucher and never give booking by giving any excuse.

Club Mahindra also provided us 3nights/4days complimentary voucher and sales man told us that we can redeem this voucher in any season as it complimentary/welcome voucher however when I tried to redeem it I come to know that I can redeem in blue season only as I got blue membership. So another lie.

He also promised that if you want to travel in red season we will arrange for you in special case so don't worry and club mahindra always accommodate this kind of request. Another bunch of Lie. however as per your branch office person before 3 months club mahindra have changed the rule without any email or letter that no member can travel 2up higher season. It means Blue Member can not travel in Red season

Every time we asked for booking you do not have availability and I am tired of this all as I feel that you treat Blue Season member like a beggar.

Because of this series of incidents I have decided to cancel my membership I have not missed any installment till date and I have already paid Rs 1 77 .00.

When I called club mahindra for my intention to cancel membership suddenly they want to give me booking in Red season SURPRISE!!!!!!!!! However I told them that I do not want to continue with Club Mahindra as your sales person mis sold me membership with lots of promises and I come to know that it was all lie to trap me in this. and then your employee told me that if you want to cancel the membership then forget the money. REALLY????????? OK so this is real club mahindra now and this is what you teach your employee how to treat members. I earn money with hard work and I wont leave my single penny.

After this all now club mahindra is telling that if you don't want to spoil your holidays as well as money then upgrade to white season with paying extra cost. HAHAHAHAHAHA what a joke and another trap Not for me sorry

So in nutshell I have paid Rs 1 77 0.00 in installment without missing any while club mahindra missed all their promises.

Now they want me to forget all my money If I cancel my membership and also when I said that I will take this matter legal then your guy said that you know Indian courts they might conclude your case in 10 years and club mahindra has big legal department with strong lawyers so you can fight but you wont win so better to just forget money and not to waste your time.or else just upgrade with paying extra money Yes I know legal systems but never thought that company like club mahindra threat their members with that Shame on you guys.

Because I have not got any positive reply or feedback from Club Mahindra I have to take social media's help to resolve this matter I want my full money back as I have not used any of your facility I have not used anything in fact I have paid you Rs 1 77 0.00 and I am not asking for any interest on it like you ask your members to pay 18% interest as per your terms and conditions

I want to cancel my membership as this is giving me mental stress and harassment and I can not concentrate on my business and which cost me a lot. Because of this it impacts on my health and family life.

I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND GIVE ME FULL REFUND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS I HAVE ALREADY EXPLAIN ALL THE REASONS. NO DEDUCTION IS ACCEPTED AS I HAVE NOT USED ANY OF YOUR FACILITY AND SO YOU CAN NOT DEDUCT EVEN A SINGLE RUPEE.

Club Mahindra

Dear Sir/Madam

We regret the unpleasant experience you have had. Thank you for sharing your contact details with us and our team will get in touch with you.

Warm Regards

Club Mahindra Team

Club Mahindra

Dear Sir/Madam

We regret the unpleasant experience you have had. We cannot view your details shared here and request you to share your contact details with us via Facebook inbox message and we will have someone from our team connect with you.

Warm Regards