Chetan Koli on 12 October 2017

Not Upgrade my 4G Sim

My name is Chetan S. Koli and my Mobile no. is 787. I am using Idea network SIM Card from 011.

My mobile is damage so I bought new Mobile for that I required new 4G Mini Sim. I have applied and got on 22 sept 2017 but till date it was not activated. I have got very bad experience with your Service Team. I am not get proper attention regarding new sim card activation.

I followed the procedure which suggested by your Gallary Representative as well as Customer Care Team. But still my 4G sim card is not activated

On that please Check in your System about some retation (IT) problem for activation my New Idea 4G Sim Card. Kindly check and solved the problem and reply me as soon as possible.

From 22 Sept.2017 i have visited many times to Idea Gallery (Sai Asha Store Sector 15 Gulab Sons Dairy Koparkhairane Navi Mumbai 709) for this issue but each time they answered me: this is IT Problem. Till date my Sim service is not upgraded i am very disappointed. as i am your genuine customer from 011. I am expecting that solve this issue as early as possible.

Till Date Not Active 4G Sim.