Akshaya Kumar Sahoo on 04 November 2011

Fraud of immigration consultant y-axis Bangalore

I have got cheated by y-axis bangalore,before sign up process they gave me all false information and signed an agreement after signup when I got a document list I got shocked after looking at that, also they told verbally we will help u to arrange fund,, but no help. Also at that time I got a financial crisis, I lost my job and my father got illness, due to that I was not able to spend a single rupee, that time I asked them please refund my money, I need it badly..but they told they will review the withdrawal process and do something after some day they send a mail and saying no refund is possible....one of her representative name ramya saying u will get some refund please wait..

Reena

Hi atul

for y-axis I would say its not only bangalore branch which is being fraud but all the other branches are the very same.

They just liter around with our hard earned money time & hopes with all bogus and misleading information.

And talking about your friend who settled in canada he should not have forgotten about his buck which he invested in this consultancy. Just because of our this attitude they use our money for their own sake.

I have already taken steps to file a case against them asking for my amount to be refunded asap

to all I would say never ever approach this y-axis consultancy & get butchered by these fraud people

Sahil Bhatia

Thanks u very much reena atul akshay and every1 coz even i got a mail and call regarding the same day before yesterday but reading your feedback i get to know about this consultancy now its true that everythng is fake..

ClientRelationship Officer

Dear Customers

Y-axis is been in the immigration and visa industry for nearly 14 years now and we have thousands of cases of Visa success and PR grants for different countries. Our clients are well placed and settled in different parts of the world -- and we have a high number of testimonials and positive reviews of these clients. Our success speaks volumes about our performance.

We have a full fledged Client Relationship Department to look into any customer service and client issues. If you have specific issues we would appreciate if you can send us an email directly to cro@y-axis.com and immediate resolution would be provided.

Thanks

Client Relationship Officer

Y-axis overseas careers

Bona Bona

Hi Everyone

I have seen many mails back and fro......So finally should I go for Y-Axis or not?

Please provide me your valuable feedback for the same...

Thanks

Nishant Sharma

Hi everyone

Now can anyone please guide me so as how to get a job offer from a Canadian company (any website or GENUINE consultants which provides arranged employment to ENGINEERS).

I visited this cic.gc.ca site and entire details for the visa application process is given over there BUT in order to get a Visa you need to have an arranged employment such as offer letter else you would land up there without any job and get screwed searching for a job....

Please someone guide me about this ARRANGED employment in Canada..

Venu Gopal

There are several complaints against these Y-AXIS fraudlant activity even through different news channel and still they try to explain their innoscence here .However they do not write to individual who are running to get their money back. There is not a single genuine review received against this organization and thousands of people are being cheated for years.