Divya Sharma on 19 September 2017

refund payment Dr batra

Hi Sir

I am Divya Sharma. I took a sceam related to harmon imbalance from noida branch but the next day I visited there( IDr batra positive health clinic pct.Ltd f-10&11 2nd floor sector 18 above bata showroom noida 201301)  and consulted with Dr. Mukda and I paid amount 15 0.00 for this sceam but my family did not allowe me to take this sceam for harmon imbalance or use any medicine.

I concerned with your staff for refund the amount but they did not give good response and their behavior was also not good. Really I am too much disappointed of staff behavior.

So my humble request from you please refund my amount 0.00 as I can not take this sceam.

Please resolve this issue I am really thankful to you.

Thanks

Divya Sharma

Patient code:985866

Dear Divya

We are concerned to note your grievance. Thank you for sharing with us the clinic details and patient ID. We can willl ook into your concern and assist you better.

Team Dr Batra's™

Team Dr Batra's™

Dear Divya

Thank you for your email on the closure of your concern. We are happy to note your wonderful feedback for our customer care executive Nasir. We believe in a patient-first philosophy and are constantly working towards enhancing patient experience. For any further queries you can write to feedback@drbatras.com we would be happy to assist you.

Patient Experience Team Dr Batra's™