Mdniyajudfin Ansari on 13 September 2017

Idea mobile balance deducted wrongly.

Idea cellular company deduct my mobile balance on different ways every time.Today 13/09/2017 at 7:34 pm I got two messages one regarding request which I have made ( according to company) for Bollywood lifestyle.Truth is that even my soul don't know about this service. Other message was regarding balance deducted Rs.35/- for the service for one week.

Before this deduction Four times already has been deducted for twice Bluelima Hungama Bollywood bazaar.

Called to customer care get informed that I have made online request for service ( according to company) Which I don't know about this service and even don't know the name of this type of sheet services.

Could Idea STOP this money robbery .I don't need anybullsheet service of Idea except calling and net.

Dear Customer

Sorry for trouble caused to you. Request you to share us your Idea number so we can assist you further.

Nehanka

MdNiyajudfin Ansari

My idea no. is 9525361226

Dear Customer

As checked while using internet wap service has been downloaded so the charge are deducted accordingly.

Lakshmi.

MdNiyajudfin Ansari

I know you will say something like that.....I don't know about your wap service and have never downloaded this shit.Please block this wap service and any other service like this for my no. 9525361226.So that it couldn't be downloaded in future.I need permanent solution to this problem.Please come with solutions