Mahendra Singh Thakur on 13 September 2017

Postpaid to prepaid conversion of my idea number

Dear Sir, With deep regret i would like to say that your customer care system is complete failure system and the people sitting there are misguiding the customers .The detail description of my problem is that i have submitted the conversion form from post paid to pre paid along with all necessary documents at Maa IDEA Raigarh Chhattisgarh 001. I have also cleared the due amount as well as deposited the advance amount. It has completed more than a month to follow all your procedures but the result is a big zero. Every time your customer care executives are saying to follow some steps and result is again zero. It is a very simple process to change the plan from post paid to pre paid and as per TRAI guideline it has to be completed with in stipulated time but your executives are not following the government rules and regulations and harassing me at intense level. I am 37 year old person and have visited more than 5 times to Maa Idea Raigarh but again response is zero. Please look the matter seriously and take necessary action for earliest migration. Failing will force me to go in front of consumer forum as well as other government authorities. Regards Mahendra Singh Thakur Mobile Number 1092

Hi

As checked we are unable to find your request for migration.we request you to please call on 12345 or 198 for further assistence.

Simranjeet Arora.