Lewis Rodrigues on 03 November 2011

Cdma conversion to gsm reliance mobile

I had a reliance cdma mobile no. 7707 post paid.The instrument lg given by reliance had become useless and I could not hear the conversation. On sunday 30th october, 2011 I visited the reliance web world at sion circle and informed that I want to change the existing cdma to gsm and after filling the form and completing the entire procedure I deposited rs.250/- Plus rs.4/- For new gsm sim card. My gsm card was activated on wednesday I.E. 02/11/2011 and I was unable to received incoming calls and was unable to make calls from my mobile due to no network coverage in the house and not even in the office.When I went and complained to the executive at sion cirle web world I was told the there are lot of complaints reg gsm and it is not possible to get network connection at sion and at dadar/Prabhadevi where I work. I also lost all the contact details of the mobile numbers and was not transferable to gsm sim card. I hereby kindly request you to reconvert my sim card to cdma from gsm which was earlier. I feel that cdma clarity is better than gsm. The deposit paid can be adjusted to my current billing amount. Pls convert my gsm to cdma immediately and restore all my mobile numbers. Thanks lewis rodrigues 04/11/2011

Mrs. Pramila K Hire

Reliance mgmt should reconvert his gsm to cdma immediately without charging him. In sion the gsm network tower are cnverted to cdma network tower and this should have been informed to the the prople who are trying portabilty to gsm.

Sharma Suraj

I want to convert my CDM number to my gsm with same number . .. . . Plz do it

Sanjay Gupta

Pls convert my cdma to gsma immediately

Sanjay Gupta

I had a reliance cdma mobile no. 9351440325prepaid.

Pls convert my cdma to gsma immediately with same number

Pravin Zole

Pls convert my cdma to gsma immediately

Shaveed Khan

I have a cdma mobile no. 9342050108 post paid

please convert my cdma to gsm