Sukhada Rajurakar on 29 August 2017

Network Issue

Dear sir

Not satisfied with the service idea providing.

Also your executive not giving proper response.

Soon going to port out from idea.

Your customer care executive making fake commitment n making us fool.

facing terrible network issue from last 4 days. No one is noticing.Its showing 3G instead 4G.also given fake commitment about plan ?

How ridiculous network is?

I made biggest mistake in my life that am using such useless n fake idea network.

Also your helpline number /198 is not working.

Really frustrated due to poor n ridiculous service by idea.

Shame on your commitment?????

Please look into the matter.

Contact Number

7593

Thanks

Yours faithfully

Hi

As checked 3G is not launched yet in your area.soon we are planning to launched.

Simranjeet Arora.

Hi

Sorry for the above statement your concern is initiated with us.we will shortly assist you.

Simranjeet Arora.

Dear Sir

Please look into the matter.

For confirmation am sending you some screen shots of web pages am searching.

Am getting internet speed like 0.4k/s or 22k/s or 0 k/s sometime which negligible.

After seeing this I should use telenor or aircel if your providing such speed.

After send call by your executives nobody is able to solve this issue. Maybe I don't its working anymore to use idea network.

Am using this network due to high speed but now am facing terrible network issue.

Also this is my last complaint ID 1125602502628.

As per your executive declaration this should be complete on today. But their is no improvement in network. Also did all the things mentioned in message such clear cookies or cache then restart your mobile.

Let me know the final descion today . Wether am getting my internet speed as your promised or not. Or should I port out.

Ridiculous network speed? and for god sake please an senior executive should call me.

Contact Number : 9850029986