Kunal Dey on 25 August 2017

Reliance deducted 56 rupees main balance

On 15th august RCOM has released Independence Day Offer : Unlimited 2G data for 1 Year + 56 main balance on Rs. 70 recharge. So i recharged my reliance no. 9835 with Rs. 70. But from the next day they have started deducting my main balance. I tried to contact customer care but the line to contact customer care executive was disabled. so i complaint to their Facebook page with a massage as they mentioned in their fb page. But they didn't reply. The same has been keep happening for the next 8 days. And they nil my balance on 23rd august. Yesterday when i tried to contact them again they said the balance has been deducted as i was accessing internet. But i have 1year of free 2G internet (1GB/Day-though i barely used 20-30mb/day). I told them to refund my 56 balance as it was unfairly deducted but they said they won't. So I am complaining here because they are unwilling to give me my balance which they deducted unfairly. I want full refund of Rs.56 to my no. 9835 asap. Pls help me out.

Kunal Dey

no rply still....it's been 4 days i posted this complaint...

Reliance Communications

Dear Kunal

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. However as per the details the necessary waiver has been posted to your account. Thank you!

Cheers

Reliance Communications

Kunal Dey

My problem has not been solved yet. I also didn't get my refund (Rs.56 main balance) back. Pls rply asap.

Kunal Dey

the problem has now resolved.

Kunal Dey

the problem has now resolved.