Sumeet Bhurewar on 24 August 2017

​ Fraud done by Retention Team and Reliance Mobile Store

​ Reliance GSM retention team has deducted deposit Rs.300 and told me that it's retention offer given only to me. Reliance Mobile Store ​unofficially charges me Rs 50/- for converting my post paid to pre paid connection Please check the below email conversation done with Reliance GSM for better understanding. ---- Forwarded message ---- From: S​​umeet Bhurewar Date: Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 4:59 PM Subject: ​​ Fraud done by Retention Team and Reliance Mobile Store To: customercare@relianceada.com, gsm.customercare@relianceada.com, @relianceada.com Hi , My name is Sumeet Bhurewar and my reliance mobile number is 969. I switched from idea to reliance in Jan 2017 with deposit amount of Rs 300. I was not happy with reliance GSM network so I planned to switch to some other provide but retention team of reliance GSM retained me by giving discount of Rs.100 3 times which become Rs.300 and raising network complain for resolution. Retention team adjusted Rs.100 three times to my deposit amount in bill for March, April & May 017. They haven't provide me discount and adjusted the amount in bill. Second scenario - Fraud done by Neel Telecom (Reliance Mobile Store). Reliance Mobile Store Neel Telecom, Shop No. 8, Lunkad Tower, Ganpati Chowk, Vimannagar, Pune, Maharashtra 1014 Mob- 4921 They have taken Rs 50/- service charge for converting my post paid to pre paid connection. When I asked for explanation they told me that this is courier and other form charges which I have to pay as Reliance Company don’t pay them for this. I made card payment of Rs 4/-. This was bill payment of Rs 210 and Post to pre conversion charges of Rs.150/- Conclusion : Reliance GSM Retention team have done fraud of Rs 300 with deposit amount and reliance store have done fraud for Rs 50/- . Total fraud done is Rs 450 /- I request you to please take some action against this and refund my Rs.450/- to my account as soon as possible. I am also planning to take legal action like consumer complains, Grahak seva etc. Please find the attached document for card payment. Regards, Sumeet Bhurewar

Reliance Communications

Dear Sumeet

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

Please call on Mob. 7755906969 / 8087762833

Sumeet Bhurewar

Please provide your email send as there is no option to attach the document. I have bill with deposit proof of RS.300 and card payment slip of reliance store.

Sumeet Bhurewar

Please note the details for SECURITY DEPOSIT - Rs 300 - No .326656431690 Bill Dated on 22-Dec-16. Reliance Store payments done for amount Rs. 374 details are Neel Telecom Date - 22-08-2017 HDFC Bank Invoice - 000940

Sumeet Bhurewar

Please update me with some legal action on this Fraud as I have all evidence and proof for payment and other details.