Manish Kumawat on 23 August 2017

Reliance cheating with special offer

I recharged my mobile no 7457 with 21 rupees before recharged I had checked my special offers via *129#. The offer included reliance to reliance local std unlimited calling and 100 mints for other but they gave m only reliance to reliance unlimited call except 100 mints. Same proboem I had got before this month now reliance cheated again and 198 does not work always says thank you for calling reliance. Help....

Dear Manish

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Alternate no 9352251719

Manish Kumawat

You haven't contacted yet. Hasn't resolved my problem

Manish Kumawat

That's great instead of solving my problem now they are asking for a proof. When I recharged my offer was showing on *129# but yesterday they called me and asked for proof and post on Twitter but when I checked they had removed my special 21 rupees offer. Nice solution grahak seva team.

Dear Manish

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services at all times.Regards

Manish Kumawat

They just contact me and asked for the problems. They still haven't been solved the problem. It seem like you hired betrayer in your customer support team who are lazy and want to irritate your customers. Seriously reliance you are doing very bad job to satisfy your customers. They haven't solved my problem and you got the message of problem solved. How fool you are