Gurpreet Singh on 02 November 2011

Track order of product by 100bestbuy

Iam purchase ipod my order no 9867 at 100 best buy in 31/10/2011 rs 99.But no track in 100 best buy site and no pick in call in customer executives. Gurpreet singh

Randhir

Hi I want to track my order and your website never works.So can you tell me that how yoyr customers can track their order snd also your customer support number.Who is going to tell me about my order.Are you people running buisness or what?

Akhil Gupta

Hi I want to track my order and your website never works.So can you tell me that how your customers can track their order and also your customer support number.My order number 7114470 and my second order ref.No. 12459967

congratulations

you have got rs.50/- Worth talktime free.

Email your name phone number email orderid with the invoice to ashwani@suksh.Com with subject as recharge phone number.

We will recharge your mobile in 48 hours

congratulations

we are shipping you the products at your following address below:

any issue or changes contact

customer care:info@100bestbuy.Com and

150

grand total 793 /-

Credits redeemed 793

net total 0 /-

Note : your username and password has been sent to your email ID and phone..

Dear sameer khan

the amount you paid for the contest has been added as credit points in your 100bestbuy.Com account you can use those

credit points for further purchase.

If any more queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy call us on 8065470656:

regards

Dear akhil gupta

we like to confirm you that we have dispatched your product and its delivered to you also please verify it.

Dear akhil gupta

Suranjeet Roy

This site is totaly fake...

on 21st April I have booked a product from this site and paid 1165 rs through online.

my ref. no for product 30047536 but still today on 28th my product is not dispatched. and every time when I call customer care they are saying your product will despatch today evening or tommorow morning....

I m not understanding who is going to tell me about my product. are you people dont believe in customer satisfaction..

MASSAGE FOR EVERY ONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM THIS FAKE SITE....