Nitin Bhuptani on 05 August 2017

Internet Connection is not working since more than a month.

My broadband internet connection through Reliance Communication is not working since more than a month now.

I have made multiple complaints to Customer Care and to Appellate Authority as well and talked with Customer Care manager in Ahmedabad and Rajkot multiple times but always got an answer that it will start working in next 1-2 days.

I have been told by Mr. Aamir 740) at Ahmedabad and Mr. Bharatbhai 723) at Rajkot that main server at my location is not working as payment has not been released to server maintenance company in Rajkot near my office in Sardarnagar Main Road

Mr. Aamir told me before almost 20 days that payment has been sanctioned for the server and it will start soon but then he kept on giving reasons like water clogging in Naroda office in Ahmedabad due to recent rains and payment didn't reached to server maintenance company due to siting reasons.

I am running LIC Premium Collection center hence internet connection is must for my business. My business has affected worst since more than a month now and I am forced to close my office for initial few days and then use my mobile internet connection through tethering.

I am using Reliance Broadband since 2010 and paying annual charges every year. I have already paid bills till September 2017 in advance.

I would like to ask for refund of last 3 months’ bill and close the connection as early as possible.

Being 59 years old and near to my retirement I am constantly facing harassment from Reliance Communication in the way of non-working of my office broadband connection. Even in the past it used to be not working for at least 5 days in a month since last more than a year.

My User Id is: 6534 and recent service request number is: 250.

Hope I can get resolution and help soon.

Dear Nitin

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Hi Team

My Contact Nos. are: 09426201068 and 08329103878.

I just had a call with Nodal Officer in Mumbai Corporate office but have received very pathetic response. He asked me to send mail again to customer care.

I have already sent multiple mails to customer care and appellate authority and tired of doing one more mail chain.

I had a call with Mr. Aamir at Ahmedabad as well who has ensured that my connection will get restored in 2 days and I got that assurance 15 days before so I don't have any hope of resolution now.

I request you to close my connection at the earliest basis as it's not working since more than a month now and refund my advance bill payment made for last 3 months.

Dear Nitin

Your issue is being worked upon and you will be informed duly. Your patience will be highly appreciated.

Nitin Bhuptani

No one can have a patience of more than a month. You haven't released payment to server maintenance company and hence server has been closed down since more than a month. I am running LIC Premium Collection business and has already suffered loss of customer and money amounting more than Rs. 15 000. Currently I am running my business on mobile tethering using my Tata Docomo connection. I have always received irresponsible response from Customer Care Managers in Rajkot Ahmedabad and Mumbai.

Close my connection as early as possible and refund my last 3 months' bill amount as you cannot compensate the loss I have already made. I am tired now of making complaint every month as your connection becomes unavailable almost more than 5 days in a month since last 1 year.

Send me closer request soon and refund of amount as Cheque.

Hi Team

As discussed with you over the phone I would like to cancel my connection as my internet is still not working even after 45 days of outage and my business has seriously impacted a lot. Please disconnect my connection and refund last 3 months' bill amount.