Rajesh Dsouza on 30 July 2017

Problem in Tikona connection

I am a subscriber for Tikona Broadband. I was quite happy with the Tikona connection and even increased the limit and charges of my connection. But since last 3 months the connection has gone from bad to worse. Inspite of regular complaints and calls to their call centers the issue has not been resolved. The engineer also visited but there was not improvement. I am paying almost Rs 1000 for a 10 mbps connection and I hardly recieve even 5 mbps. I am quite disappointed with their attitude. I work from home in the evenings and am suffering a financial loss as well who is going to address this issue.

Dear Subscriber

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further we would require your registered contact number or Tikona Service ID.

Request you to provide the required details at the earliest to look into your concern and provide prompt resolution.

Rajesh Dsouza

My id is 1112279054

Dear Mr. Dsouza

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your technical complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Rajesh Dsouza

Still not working properly. There has been no resolution of my complaint. Nobody has contacted me nor any engineer visited my place. Still facing disconnection and speed issues regularly. How many months will it take to resolve this issue.

Dear Mr. Dsouza

Greetings from Tikona.

Kindly note the technical issue reported by you has been successfully resolved.

Currently you are able to access uninterrupted services and no issue is observed in the backend.

For any further issues/queries you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in