Agnidhra Ghosh on 30 July 2017

Tikona charged extra bill cycle.

I had told tikona that I am moving out of my current house by March 31st and to discontinue service from the 1st of april. However they did not disconnect the connection moreover threatened me with legal action and imprisonment of 25 years. I asked for a bill and even the bill that they had sent officially mentions the usage amount of that billing cycle as 0. Moreover this billing cycle is for the period of 25th April to 24th May as the previous cycle was already paid by me. This is clear case of fraud followed by harassment to extract money from helpless customers. I have uploaded the bill at http://prntscr.com/g22jcj. Notice that the usage is 0 which obviously shows that i have not used the net at all in that billing cycle. Such companies should be strictly prosecuted and fined so that they cannot follow such malicious practices in the future.

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further we would require your registered contact number or Tikona Service ID.

Request you to provide the required details at the earliest to look into your concern and provide prompt resolution.

Greetings from Tikona.

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on 30 July 2017. Kindly share your details with us for further assistance.

Greetings from Tikona.

We have not received your information; hence we consider this case closed from our end.

We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in