Chiranjit Rakshit on 26 July 2017

Non refund of the advance money.

I had decided to go for hair transplantation in Dr. Batras clininic. For that I took an appointment to consult with specialist of your clinic at Kolkata. The very same day we deposited 5000 /- to avail the discounted offer of the package as told by them in advance which was to be returned if by any circumstances (medical) I do not do this cosmetic surgery. As per the procedure of the treatment the Clinic handed over a list of tests which was mandatory before this treatment. But the reports were not favorable for the treatment. Soon I visited to the clinic with all reports and consulted Dr. Tawkir Chowhury (cosmetic surgion).He suggested that as per the test reports I should not undergo the treatment but he held me for a couple of days to discuss the matter with other higher specialist. After few days I started calling them regarding the matter. They said 'according to Doctor I should not go for the treatment’. Hence I requested them to return the advance money. This whole story happened in the month of September '16. While calling them after an interval of days they started ignoring me as I am the defaulter. I decided to visit personally as 00/- means a lot for me. After the meeting they advice some more tests including the old test which is meaningless and costly too. Again I wasted some more money behind these tests. Reports were all the same. Again they consulted with Dr. as they said but the output was as usual... negative. I started calling them to return my advance money but they were not accepting my calls. Then I took the toll free no. from Google. From there I contacted the clinic then they told me to send emails to three different people over these email addresses: - @drbatras.com @drbatras.com acc1-saltlake@drbatras.com... - and need not to visit the clinic anymore they will contact me telephonically. I waited for their call up to this year February '17...but alas!! There was no response from their side. Lastly again I made a call to confirm the matter. According to Dr. Partho- Dr. Batra's Company has not yet decided about my money matter. These conditions are so harassing which cannot be described through letter..After that I asked the reason behind it the response was " I don’t know may be it is not possible to refund better you ask to the Head office in Mumbai ". After such a long period I called by one of your surgeon from Dr. Batra Mumbai – that I should undergo surgery after having denied by Dr. Towkir Choudhury by viewing my blood reports in Aug 016. These changes in decisions of Dr. have happened only because of asking for reimbursement of advance money. I am not supposed to wait for 1 year to change the negative opinion to positive. Is this a treatment or busyness? In such organization is any treatment is advisable? And the next thing is after Dr. Tawkir Choudhary’s negative decision on hair transplant am I supposed to wait for such a long time to think of another option. After all these happening I am feeling that being a ex-air force chap I am loyal to my country if I would not been loyal then you people could not run your business’s..Country comes first so loyalty. I felt ashamed of you people who are stealing money from a very simple person like me. My request is that please don't fool us..You people are destroying your reputation by doing such a cheap thing. Give my money back as soon as possible and my personal request is that- this letter should reach Dr. Batra personally. Hope he will be impartial.

Dear Chiranjit

We are concerned to note your grievance. Please share with us the clinic details and your registered contact number so that we can look into your concern and assist you better.

Team Dr Batra's™

Dear Chiranjit

We have not received any update from your side. Awaiting the clinic details and patient ID so that we can look into your concern and assist you better.

Team Dr Batra's™

Dear Chiranjit

We have not received your Patient ID and clinic details. For any further queries or concerns you can write to feedback@drbatras.com we would be happy to assist you.

Team Dr Batra’s™