Madhusudan Bhattacharyya on 17 July 2017

Refund insurance policy Double Payment premium for Policy # 1C0059510102

Dear Sir/Madam

I bring to your kind notice that my wife Swagata Chakraborty as a SBI Life Smart Power Insurance Level Cover Plan policy holder against Proposal Number 1C-AL205745 Policy Number 1C005951010 Risk Date May 18 016. Term 10 and premium mode quarterly.

In this year premium was due on May 18 017. So paid my premium Rs. 0.00 (fifteen thousand) through net banking from ICICI BANK A/C # 1135 on 15TH May 2017 against Transaction Reference no BILL/001210389735/SBI LIFE

But on 18th May 2017 same amount ( Rs. .00) again has been deducted from my United Bank of India saving A/c no 0771 (ref. CPH/00-SBI Life/8240541968).

I very much surprised to see how it is possible to deduct same premium in twice.

Immediately inform to my nearest SBI Life branch ( Naihati Bijoynagar) to over phone and letter to return my excises paid premium but till now money not back to my account.

Kindly Refund insurance policy Double Payment premium Rs. 0.00 to my saving bank account no 0771 United Bank of India Ranaghat 218) Branch IFSC code UTBIORGT224 .

With best regards

Madhusudan Bhattacharyya

SbiLife Insurance

Dear Customer

We acknowledge your concern. We have forwarded your details to our team who will connect with you soon.

Thanks & Regards

SBI Life – Customer Care

Madhusudan Bhattacharyya

Respected Sir/Madam

Sub: Refund of insurance policy Double Payment premium Rs. 15000.00 for Policy # 1C005951010

This is reference to my earlier letter ; I regret to inform you till now excises insurance policy Double Payment premium Rs. 15000.00 not refund.

I was informing verbally and writing several time to my nearest SBI Naihati Branch and also lodge complain to your customer care through email info@sbilife.co.in. but they not able to give any assurance or any tentative date when you able to refund my money.

After more than 2 month you are not able to solve my problem and next quarterly premium will be due on August. How we believe SBI Life in future.

I have paid my quarterly premium through net banking from ICICI BANK A/C # 003401001135 on 15TH May 2017 against Transaction Reference no BILL/001210389735/SBI LIFE and again on 18th May 2017 same amount ( Rs. 15000.00) deducted from my United Bank of India saving A/c no 0218010390771 (ref. CPH/00-SBI Life/8240541968).

I therefore earnestly again request you kindly solve my issue and return my excesses premium Rs. 15000.00 to my saving bank account no 0218010390771 United Bank of India Ranaghat (0218) Branch IFSC code UTBIORGT224 .

Awaiting your immediate favorable positive response I remain

Thanking you in anticipation.

SbiLife Insurance

Dear Customer

With regard to your concern a detailed reply has been sent to your email address recorded with us. For any further assistance or clarification please contact us at info@sbilife.co.in

Thanks & Regards