Gaurav Mishra on 17 July 2017

DTH STB-REPLACEMENT

I PURCHASE A NEW DTH (SD MULTI CONNECTION WITH TWO STB) ID - 2509 ON 017. ONE OF MY CONNECTION SHOWN ERROR CODE - 25 (NO SIGNAL). I FILED COMPLAINT ON AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 2150 ON 017. THEY FILED COMPLAINT AGAINST VIDEO PROBLEM VIDE DOCKET NO. - 761. SAME DAY CO. SERVICE ENGINEER CAME TO MY HOME AND REPLACED EXISTING STB (FAULTY) WITH A OLD REPAIRED STB (IN WORKING CONDITION) WITH FREE OF COST. I SAID HIM TO REPLACE FAULTY STB WITH NEW ONE SINCE IT IS IN WARRANTY PERIOD BUT HE REFUSED TO REPLACE STB WITH NEW ONE. HE SAID THAT OUR POLICY OF REPAIR/REPLACEMENT OF FAULTY STB (DURING WARRANTY PERIOD) ONLY WITH REPAIRED/OLD WORKABLE STB. NOW I WANT TO ASK FROM AIRTEL CO. EXECUTIVES THAT IS IT YOUR POLICY TO RESOLVE PROBLEMS. I BUY A NEW CONNECTION AND ONE OF STB FAILS TO WORK WITHIN COUPLE OF MONTHS AND CO. GIVES ONE YEAR WARRANTY AND IF SUCH INCIDENT HAPPENS THEN YOUR CO. REPLACES FAULTY ITEMS WITH OLD AND REPAIRED ONES INSTEAD OF NEW ONES. THIS IS NOT SATISFACTORY THE WAY YOU RESOLVE THE PROBLEM. I HAVE PAID FOR NEW NOT FOR RECONDITIONED. GAURAV MISHRA.