Alok Gaur on 15 July 2017

Internet pack deactivated before its expiry

Sir I had recharged my reliance 4g mobile 8695 with 92 rupees on 2017 and got offer from the company that I would get 1 GB data per day for 28 days but from 2017 my internet pack is deactivated and also about 20 rupees has been deducted from my main balance. On calling the customer care my call is not connecting to the executive. When I called from the other reliance mobile the customer care told me that my net pack is active however its still deactive and my balance is also not refunded. Totally disappointed by the reliance 4g services. Kindly look into the matter.

Dear Alok

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Alok Gaur

My alternate mobile number is 9721630142 kindly solve the issue urgently totally disappointed with the services.

Dear Alok

We are happy to affirm that the aforementioned concern has been discussed & resolved to your satisfaction. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we are always at your service and would love to assist again if required.

Alok Gaur

Sorry to say but the concern is not yet over the deducted balance has not been refunded yet. Such irresponsible behaviour cannot be expected from Reliance 4g. Now I had made my mind to choose another operator as you guise are doing nothing only saying that the concern is over. I have been associated with your company from the last 8 years. In the future I would recommend my friends and relatives to choose some other operator but not reliance 4g.