Amit Kumar on 15 July 2017

Rental plan changed without information and no help from customer care

Im Reliance customer from last 5 years and my experience with Reliance was very good but on 14th jun17 my plan changed into advance rental plan which is not discussed with me. On 16th jun17 i complaint in customer care they taken 4 days time to resolve this issue.

But today is 15th July 17 but that issue still not resolved and number of times i called in customer care but every time they told it will resolved soon. I also talked with some senior members in reliance but all have same answer every time.

And after sometime they blocked my number so im not able to call customer care. I tried a lot on 14 July 17 i connected with reliance but again i got same answer and today is 15 July 17 my problem still not solved.

If my problem will not resolved soon so im not going to continue with reliance.

My number is 7483

Dear Amit

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Dear Amit

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.