Sumit Kapoor on 15 July 2017

Complaint regarding Wrong billing.

I was using Reliance GSM sim last 1 year(9555637002).Since starting i am not receiving any bill on my shared mail ID.During starting months i have received my complete bill amount via SMS. According to SMS i have pay my bills.Now since last 4 months I am not receiving complete bills.(Mar to June).I have received dSMS everytime I am getting 395 Rs amount via SMS That I have submitted everytime. Now my question is why I will pay penelty amount of 300 Rs even I have not received complete bill SMS since last 4 months also not getting bill via Email. Last 5-20 days back when i reach customer care then i found my mail ID was wrongly mentioned in your database even i have shared my correct mail ID at the time of SIM purchase.In last 1 month 4-5 times i have complaint regarding my bill query but not getting relavant answer.Everytime customer care service person push me to submit bill with penalty of Rs 300.

Why I will pay of Rs 300 Penalty amount even I was not getting complete bill via SMS or via Email.

I called up Reliance customer care several times and complained. I also asked them to terminate the connection but instead of resolving the issue they kept sending more bills. Now I have started receiving calls from someone who claims to be a lawyer. She threatened to initiate legal proceedings against me for non-payment of dues. When I told her that I have been billed wrongly she refused to discuss anything and said I must pay or face legal proceedings. I feel I am being arm twisted to pay (penalty amount) the bill even if Reliance overcharges. To retain me as a customer Is there no way to fight this?.

I am already ready to pay my bill but after weaver of Rs 300.

Request to weaver of Rs 300 then I will pay my rest amount.

7002

Dear Sumit

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Sumit Kapoor

Yesterday around 8:00 PM I have received a call from Mumbai team stating that according to my complaint raised 200 Rs weaver will be done against my overall bill of Rs 829 .After paying of Rs 629 my number services will be resumed.

As per discussion for weaver of Rs 200 it will mentioned on consumer complaint website against my query raised but still it is not mentioned here.

Request to resolve the query and mentioned here for weaver amount so that I will pay rest 629 Rs amount and my number service will resume.

Please find attached number where in I have received call yesterday.

Dear Sumit

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services at all times.