Amar Barkul on 15 July 2017

SMS and email and calls for disturb

Dear Sir

i had old tikona concetion a/c no is 5977 almost 5 year old now days i m not using my pc and tikona conncetion have sent a request on 21 june 2017 before closing my billing cycle on 26 th june.

but after that i have recived 9-10 calls from tikona to not to closed connection and will give u lower rental plan.

but i have not convince and told them to closed immiditly now still i m facing that my bill due 143 rs which is not lible to pay me that i have already request for closure .

as per tikona my a/c will closed after 15 days from request still after 24 days i m geeting calls and sms to pay bill immodestly very poor service from tikona i will tell my friens to closed all act and not to refer any one worst company in services

Tikona Care

Dear Mr. Barkul

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern please note that your account termination request is in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and Full & Final Settlement mail will be sent to you on your registered email id.

For any further issues/queries please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Tikona Care.

Amar Barkul

as per mail after 1 month my a/c is not closed still i m receiving SMS and call from tiokna and i m not liable to pay any due amount to u which is generated after my closing request i had removed all tikona device so closed it and help me to not disturb me again.