Priyanka Srivastava on 12 July 2017

Harassment from tikona lawyer

Hi I have used the Tikona Broadband Prepaid plan connection last year at my residence Indore. The service of the Tikona is so poor. Internet connectivity is not consistent always and in the peak time and weekends the speed will be very low and pathetic. I have raised several complaints to the customer care. Everytime they will simply apologize and said for technical visit. I got frustrated and dis-connected my connection. As my plan was prepaid I have stopped using connection after my paid money. But they charged me illegally and created bill for not using the connection and there was no connectivity for more than 1 month. In the final settlement they charged me Rs.2000. I've got a call from Civil court Delhi advocate Neha Gupta for the payment of amount. The lawyer is threatening me that if I didn't pay the amount in 1 hour or so he will file a civil case in Delhi court and issue the warrant in Indore police control room. She says she will make me to come to Delhi for this 2000Rs. I enquire no formal legal notice has been issue. but she still threatens me with the arrest warrant. She introduced herself as Neha Gupta office no: 108 B-Block Civil court Delhi - 0059 . I received the call from the mobile number: 265. I want to complaint about the Tikona Harassment behavior in this forum. Please help me to get relieve from this torture and poor customer service from Tikona. Thanks -Khushi Customer ID:

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further we would require your registered contact number or Tikona Service ID.

Request you to provide the required details at the earliest to look into your concern and provide prompt resolution.

Greetings from Tikona.

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on 12 July 2017. Kindly share your details with us for further assistance.

Greetings from Tikona.

We have not received your information; hence we consider this case closed from our end.

We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in

Priyanka Srivastava

Dear Tikona

Kindly find my register no. 9926562822.