Shailesh Hatte on 12 July 2017

Fake 4G/LTE claim (Idea Cellular Ltd.)

Idea Cellular claims it provides 4G/LTE speeds to its customers in 4G circle. This is false claim. I stay in Pune and use iPhone 6 model. When I try to switch LTE on my mobile, it continuously tries to switch between LTE and 3G. This stops me from using the internet altogether. I tried to contact their customer care but they told me due to Jio offers, they were forced to make such false claims. I need 4G speed. Otherwise I need my money back.

Dear Customer

Sorry we gave you a chance of being upset with the services. Please provide your contact details and will get back to you shortly.You may write back to us at social media or customercare@idea.adityabirla.com for assistance. Please contact 198/12345 for further services and complaints if any.

Meeta.

Shailesh Hatte

Hi Meeta I may be reached at 8793585863. Looking forward to the call. Thanks.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response.We tried calling you but the number was busy. Please provide suitable date/time to call back.As per details found your concern is been discussed and resolution is communicated. 4g data is present and compatible.You may write back to us at social media or customercare@idea.adityabirla.com for assistance. Please contact 198/12345 for further services and complaints if any.

Meeta.