Renu Rawat on 06 July 2017

Big TV company not sending technician after 17 days

I am big Reliance big TV user smart card number is 933. My big TV is not working from 18 June 2017 I have registered complaint (Complaint no.257269760) on 20 June 2017 and so much time to call customer care centre. They gave reply every time we will sort your problem in urgent base but now after 17 days nobody come to our residence for checking or call. We have waste lots of time in customer care calling after long waiting.

Dear Renu

Dear Renu

Our customer service team is still working on the concerns shared by you. However we would request you to give us some more time to get the same addressed to your satisfaction. We assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services at all times. We appreciate your patience.

Devendra Gupta

I have same problem complaint on grahak sewa. My subscription I'd is 200801545559. Problem is that Ghaziabad franchisee close his business