Hanmant Wakshe on 04 July 2017

No 4G network and avaoid to use 3G network

I have port out my no 8282 to idea from vodafone idea cellular gives me 1gb perm day data 4G but there is no network for 4G . idea cellular avoid to use 3G network Generally other Network provider 3G or 4G which is available but idea is not provided me 3G network where 4G network not available.

Please look in to idea cheats to their customers when call to idea care they refuse my call or disconnect my call and force to change plan to 499 why i choose 499 where idea has given me 349 plan includes unlimited calling and 1Gb 4G data per day but no 4G network in some areas idea cellular appellate also not reply to my mail

Dear Hanmant

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that the reference number S1-94241254376 is under process. Please bear with us.

Vicky

Hanmant Wakshe

Dear I am try to call my family since last 2 hrs call connect directly call end even 2g network is there call can not connect to customer care please give me my loss 50000 due to idea network

Hanmant Wakshe

Still problem not solve by idea

Hello

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response. We would inform that optimized network is provided in your area. Also would request you to make check your SIm and handset.We will surely enhance the network and update you shortly.

You may write back to us at social media or customercare@idea.adityabirla.com for assistance. Please contact 198/12345 for further services and complaints if any.

Meeta.