Saurabh Ladia on 29 June 2017

Reliance GSM Prepaid mobile recharge failed but money debited from bank account

Dear Sir

The mobile recharge on 25th June 2017 at around 1:20 PM of my Delhi/NCR region Reliance GSM number 0591 of Rs. 10 with Transaction ID: 1713 had failed.

The Rs. 10 had been debited from my bank account but my mobile was not recharged. So please refund the Rs. 10 to my bank account immediately.

0591

Reliance Communications

Dear Saurabh

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

you can contact me on the same number 9313420591

Dear Sir

It has been 7 working days since the 25th June 2017 failed recharge of Rs. 10 of my Reliance GSM 9313420591 number with Transaction ID: 20595856092506201713 but the Rs. 10 have not yet been refunded to my bank account. Please have them refunded immediately.

Saurabh

Dear Sir

I have talked to StateBankRewardz.com where I performed the mobile recharge. They are saying that the recharge was successful from their end. I told them that it has failed on Reliance's end. So they asked me to ask Reliance to refund the amount.

So please refund the 40 points (equal to Rs. 10) back to my StateBankRewardz.com account.

It has been 10 working days since the 25th June 2017 failed recharge of Rs. 10 of my Reliance GSM 9313420591 number with Reliance Transaction ID: 20595856092506201713.

Dear Sir

As requested by your back end team to me on the phone call made by them to me today from 022-30326300 please find below the recharge receipt from StateBankRewardz showing the recharge as successful. I have also emailed the recharge receipt and statement to customercare@relianceada.com. The person from your back end team told me that if I send the StateBankRewardz recharge receipt and statement to Reliance Reliance will check if it received the amount and if it finds that it did receive the amount but still the recharge failed then it would refund me the amount.

StateBankRewardz has told me that since the recharge was successful from their end they cannot refund me the amount and have directed me to Reliance to get the refund. So please refund the 40 points (worth Rs. 10) to my StateBankRewardz account with the user id vijayladia@yahoo.co.in from where I did the recharge.

State Bank Rewardz

Mobile Recharge

Hello VIJAY LADIA

Thank you for redeeming your points for mobile recharge on StateBankRewardz.com

State Bank Rewardz Ref No : CABH/FR/7331873 Recharged on : Jun 25 2017 1:19PM

Paid by Points : 40.00 Member Name : VIJAY LADIA

Paid By Cash : 0.00 Email ID : vijayladia@yahoo.co.in

Total Amount : 10.00 IP Address : 113.193.199.235

Important Information

Please quote your State Bank Rewardz Ref No for all communications related to this redemption.

For any other assistance with regards to this booking please contact by email atmembersupport@StateBankRewardz.com or call 60008500

*State Bank Rewardz Service Centre:

6000 8500 (Local Charges from anywhere In India)

1800 209 8500 (Toll Free Number) http://www.statebankrewardz.com