Rajendra Pradhan on 29 June 2017

Refund money from ICRI

I got registered in ILAM Delhi for MBA programme in Aug-2016 and also I had paid for first year fees worth amount Rs-2.27 lacs and also they got filled registration form from GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY Delhi but instead of ILAM they have offered all correspondences from ICRI not from ILAM and confirm me that your seat has confirm in MYSORE UNIVERSITY - KARNATAKA.

As per their direction I had submitted all Original certificates to Banagalore ICRI on 017.

Ms.Maria Priyesh and Ashutosh frequently called me for fees and assured me that your seat is 100% confirm with MYSORE UNIVERSITY.

In spite of many follow-ups they were failed to get registered with MYSORE UNIVERSITY due to their internal problem and because of inordinated delay I had check with MYSORE UNIVERSITY out reach office and replied me no such institute proposed us form MBA admission for 6-18 batch.

Than I requested them to refund my money in the month of Feb-2017.

Insead of refunding amount they came with an idea to getting admission in REVA UNIVERSITY BANGALORE by committing all issues will be short out within 10 days of admission. So I had filled up the form for REVA UNIVERSITY on 17-03-17 but nothing had happened till 18-05-17 and by observing the delayed I asked them to refund the amount but no one taken any positive action on this till -17.

Sudden on 19-05-17 Ashutosh what app me that your admission is over with REVA UNIVERSITY and surprisingly stated that you have to come to REVA for attending the exam by 01-06-17 and it is not possible to refund the amount after one year course completion the cleverly cheated and harass me up to one year and I have lost one year behind of them.

I had also visited REVA UNIVERSITY and met some students and came to know that situation is very worst.

Everything has happened not as per academic time line. ICRI totally fraud organization and also the management irresponsible and cheater they palying with students future and nobody is accountable for student future.

Now their saying we will not refund the amount at in any cost.

I had also sended legally notice to them but they refuse to accept it and also I forwarded them the sale legally notice through mail after return back to my lawyer.

My humble request please some body help me to short out in this concern.

Rajendra Pradhan

So far no action taken by ICRI Delhi pls help me

Rajendra Pradhan

Any one pls update me what happen ???

Rajendra Pradhan

still no action taken pls let me update

Rajendra Pradhan

What happened does any one working on this?

no response so far??????