Anil Gulab Wasnik on 29 June 2017

Wrongly Bill charged for Internet usage

Hi. This is Anil Wasnik

Using your no. 6769 against which u have charged me the bill of Rs.930.26.for the month of May 017.

- In April Month I have subcribed the IDEA jackpot offer Rs.100 / 3 moth with 10 GB 4g /2g data.

- after launching idea 4g in Mumbai form IDEA gallary I get new IDEA 4g Sim with 1gb/day free 4g data + IDEA jackpot as already i subscribed for this no.

- IDEA sim is activated in gallary itself with 4g network.

- In my home i am using 4g data only i have not change any network setting in my handset.

- While bill send by you for this no. 510 rs Extra for the usage of 3G network.

- Note my Idea jackpot data 10gb is not consumed yet total 7+GB its balance still u charge for 3g network.

- As per your customer they are not taking my complaint as they are says 3g use kiya hai to uska charge dena parega.

- i told them give me the place / location in which i use 3g data.

because i am using this SIM in my home only while 4G network is their then also u r telling u have to pay for 3g net.

- This is pure Haptawasuli from your end.

-Please refer my Communication with your Manager Name: Raju Magre (Floor Manager) with Communication ID- 97).

- Your representatives are not taking my complaint on record.

- Sirjee my residence in middle of Mumbai having pincode-400072.

full of 4g then also ur telling me to pay for 3g network this is worst service at your end. apart from that you have disconnected my outgoing for this no.due to not payment.

-Kindly suggest weather i have to change my room to near your 4G network or your network will come to customers ???

-Request you to please cancel the extra charge which was claimed by you for the usage of 3g and send new bill so that i can make payment and use your service.

Thanking You

7043

6769

Dear Anil

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We understand how frustrating this can be and please allow us some more time to rectify this issue. We will get in touch with you soon.

Vicky

Sir

My outgoing and internet services are not working due to bill issue...

I am handicapped please do needful.

9930077043