Varuni Hari on 24 June 2017

THE 1 RUPEE TRICK FOR TRIAL PACKAGES

when i opted for English Trial pack for 1 rupee i found that my ACCOUNT balance got reduced by 1 Rs which i thought was Correct but later on when i saw my Due Date for Recharge it was tampered with & preponed by 10 days essentially meaning that TATA SKY had secretly made approx 90 Rs which is nothing but the Long time package cost for English movie channels.

if tata sky does this 1 million customers they walk away with 9 crore rs without anybodys knowledge !

i caution customers to pl note that whenever you opt for 1 Rs package observe for any change in Due dates because thats where cheating is done !!

I WANT TRANPARENCY FROM TATA SKY & DUE DATE SHOULD STRICTLY NOT BE TAMPERED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF CUSTOMER !!!

TataSky CustomerCare

Hi we have duly noted your concern! Kindly help us with your RMN/Sub ID so that we can look into this.

Varuni Hari

my RMN NO ; 9241812921 . i have got it rectified after i found out your Trick !

but that's not the issue ! the issue is: i want you to give an undertaking that you will not tamper with due dates clandestinely with other customers ! i am fighting this because i will not allow you cheat innocent customers who are IINNOCENT & not aware of this TRICK of yours !!