Rajeev Kapoor on 17 June 2017

asking for extra bill

Reliance communication is a Fraud company please no body can go for this company their service is pathetic and if you go for disconnection they will not disconnect internet service easily i was a user of Reliance communication my MDN No is 7701 i fed up with their service so i gave my 1st disconnection request on 19 Feb 2017 request number is 8375 but they have not disconnected my connection and continuing making their bill then again i gave request on 6th march 2017 request number 0733 to Customer Care Contact person Mr. Deepak and after this they suspended my connection on 1st week of March 2017 and send me the whole March month bill how could they send me the bill of March month when already my connection is suspended.

Dear Rajeev

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Dear Rajeev

As per your telephonic discussion with our representative we request you to kindly make the payment of the outstanding amount to avoid any further inconvenience. We value your relationship with us. Thank you for choosing Reliance. Thank you!

Rajeev Kapoor

which telephonic discussion? i have not received any call from your side.