1. Home
Kambhampati Subbarao on 19 May 2017
Share on Facebook

course completion certificate not issued

i am kambhampati subbarao. I completed my M.A in Christian Education on december 014. results were announced in march 015. I contacted study centre (smks college-hyd) more than 50 times. kindly instruct the study centre authorities to issue me course completion certificate. I have to apply for consolidated marks statement provisional certificate and convocation certificate. please do me this favour.

ग्राहक सेवा से जुड़ियेJoin Grahak Seva
शिकायत दर्ज करेंStart a complaint