Sumit Badaya on 14 May 2017

Reliance 3G speed issues

My name is Sumit Badaya and I am from Jaipur Rajasthan.

My Reliance GSM 3G prepaid number is 092.

I have around 2.5GB 3G data in my account right now. I am unable to use it because I am not getting any speed which I should be getting coz of having 3G internet data.

I complained customer care for the 3G speed issues I am facing they told me to turn off "Data while roaming" feature and then turn it on. This was such an awful answer I got though I tried what they said. Still there is no improvement in speed.

I get around 7-10 kbps speed while downloading and 2-14 kbps while surfing.

I hardly can open "google.com" site or any other site.

This data balance comes with a thing called "Validity". What should I do with such data when it takes more than 1 hour just to open a website even?

Kindly look into the matter and contact me on my number ASAP. Its such a poor service from Reliance.

Dear Sumit

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Dear Sumit

Our customer service team has been trying to get in touch with you on the above mentioned number however there was no response from your end. Hence request you to share an alternate contact number or a preferable time to arrange the call back.