Vasu Vashisht on 13 May 2017

MNP CODE IS NOT GETTING FROM RELIANCE

Reliance decline the request of mobile number portablity Dear sir/ Mam This is vasu vashisht I am using reliance postpaid service in HARYANA now I need to port my reliance number to other network if I send message port 2727 to 900. I am not getting any message from+1901.I tried more then10 time to get the message & i have cleared my all dues .So I request you to help me in getting upc code as soon as possible.My mobile number :+91 2727 -HARYANA reliance postpaid customer.

Details given by idea

Dear Customer

Payment for BaAccount number 100035352884 was successful. Your transaction details are as follows:

BaAccount Number 100035352884

Payment Status Success

Reference Number HBBR5148081177

Payment Date Tue Feb 28 10:43:47 GMT+05:30 2017

Amount 1148.29

Comments The Payment for BaAccount number 100035352884 was successful.

Vasu Vashisht

I tried more then 10 times but from last 45 days every time my request is rejected

So I request you to help me out of this as soon as possible 9896882727-HARYANA reliance postpaid customer.

Still issue not resolved after 9 days & counting

Vasu Vashisht

Such a pathetic service from RELIANCE. It's being 9 days am keep complaining.If this issue won't solved with on 24 hr then I will go to consumer COURT. Sue against your service..

You people are mentally touching me.

Did not provide me proper services. No response from CUSTOMER care center & RELIANCE STORE.

Vasu Vashisht

Still I did not received any Response You told me that Your number will be port within 24 hours But now it's been 3 days.

FRAUD COMPANY..