Mahesh S on 08 May 2017

Amount Refund has not done by snapdeal

I have ordered for Philiphs QT4006/15 Pro Skin advanced Trimmer through Snapdeal on 15-March-2017 but i have received different product (Nova Trimmer) on 18-March-2017 So i have contacted to Snapdeal customer & informed about received different product they have registered complaint against the order (Complaint #40756829 & 058) they asked me to return the product than they have arranged for return pickup on 25-March-2017 & after 2 weeks they sent a mail saying we have processed your request from our end you have to contact the seller and talk to them for refund or exchange of product.

but the seller contact details are not valid the seller details are as follows -

Seller Name: Ashish Patel

Contact # 8347

Email: @gmail.com

I tried to contact the seller through Contact number but that number is Switched off and I have sent Email to them saying about the product Exchange or Refund but they have not responded.

again I contacted Snapdeal regarding the Contact details of seller they not responding to the issue they are telling the details we have provided is correct please contact them & discuss with them.

So Please verify the above mentioned details and help me to get the amount Refund or Send back the Original product which i have ordered.

Mahesh.

Snapdeal Help

Dear Mahesh S

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Team Snapdeal

Mahesh S

Please clear this issue as soon as possible

Snapdeal Help

Dear Mahesh S

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Team Snapdeal