Nikhil Gaikwad on 07 May 2017

Broadband not working

Hi Team

I am a very loyal customer to Reliance since a very long time. My internet is not working since last 2 days. I have contacted your (not helpfull at all) customer care team on 7773 yesterday and reported a complaint stating Internet is not working. Complaint reference: 777. Today morning 7th May 2017 I again contacted your (not helpfull at all) customer care on 7773 and was told that the complaint was closed stating access issue identified and was resolved and the complaint was closed without notifying me. Later I asked for supervisor I was put on hold for 30 minutes and later disconnected the call. I kept my patience and contacted your (not helpfull at all) customer care on 7773 and finally raised a new complaint with reference:256351305 because closed complaint cannot be reopened. Fine I said and asked to report a new complaint. I asked to speak to supervisor as I wanted to escalate the issue further. I was again placed on hold by your representative and was disconnected after 20 minutes. I have a very humble request that kindly get me a resolution in the next hour by contacting on my mobile mentioned in the complaint or else I will have to contact the VP or the CEO for mistreating your customers in such a way. I may also would like to share the feedback who have abruptly disconnected my calls when asked for further escalations. Pathetic customer service. I do not want automatic replies nor any robot to handle the complaint. Kindly get humans working on the complaint asap!

Kind Regards

Nikhil Gaikwad

Dear Nikhil

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Dear Nikhil

Our customer service team has been trying to get in touch with you on the above mentioned number however there was no response from your end. Hence request you to share an alternate contact number or a preferable time to arrange the call back.

Dear Nikhil

Our customer service team is still working on the concerns shared by you. However we would request you to give us some more time to get the same addressed to your satisfaction. We assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services at all times. We appreciate your patience.