Ansif Ashraf on 01 May 2017

Tikona Broadband Harassment

Hi

I am a resident of Bangalore. During the month of July 2016 I made a huge mistake of subscribing to Tikona Broadband. It was because there was no other Internet Service Provider in my locality in Whitefield at that time. So I subscribed for their so called Internet broadband connection for 3 months and paid an amount of Rs 2329 which was the amount for their 3 months subscription at that time. So we started using their service of 150 GB for 3 months. But we were about to see the worst network service in the coming few days. From the day we started using their connection we started facing huge connectivity issues. In fact we never got their connection for more than 2 hours per day on an average in a stable manner. I used to call their customer care regularly to address this issue but most of the time it used to be an automated tone from the other side and very rarely did I get to speak to a Customer service executive. And whenever I spoke to one there was of no use as those guys never used to respond properly and used to disconnect my calls in between.

So after 2 .5 months of frustration I decided to end their connection and didn't go for another subscription from them. As a courtesy I called them to inform the same on 016. But while I was talking to the Customer care executive he disconnected the call. Because I was not able to get their customer care executive thereafter I dropped a mail to their mail Id @tikona.in to inform the same. I received a call some days later and the guy on the other side was telling that I need to pay 538 Rs for the upcoming month also and if I pay the same only they will disconnect my connection. I told him that I paid only for 3 months subscription and that too I was getting very pathetic connection. And now they are charging for the months where I have not subscribed for and I have not used for.

I had subscribed for 3 months from July 2016 to October 2016 and I had paid the amount in advance.After that I never subscribed for their connection for the upcoming months but they still were calling me and sending me mails for payment of 538 Rs for the service which I never used. Also I had called them and sent a mail to them as part of courtesy to disconnect the connection.

They disabled the connection but they were still harassing me by sending me mails and every upcoming month the bill amount gets increased by 100 Rs. Even now I am getting mails from them and the bill amount has reached 1109 Rs. I am not understanding why am I supposed to pay money for the service which I have not used.

Now the main point. Last month onwards a lady called Ritika Sharma and a guy called Vijay Sharma are calling and harassing me every week claiming that they are advocates and that they will file a case against me in Delhi High Court if I do not make the payment. They threaten me and force me to pay while they are on the call so that they can get the payment immediately. They use threatening words in order to get the payment done from me. However I didn't go by their threats.

Even today I received a call few minutes ago and they were threatening me. When I checked the internet there were many people who had got the same threatening calls from these people. These are the numbers from which they call me :

7450

9131

7031

I have reached the epitome of harassment from Tikona Broadband and now they are mentally harassing me by calling my phone number every now and then behaving in a very hostile manner.

Please help victimized customers like me on this regard so that these goons can never take the law in their hands and do whatever they want to do in an unethical and unprofessional manner.

Thanking you

Dear Subscriber

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further we would require your registered contact number or Tikona Service ID.

Request you to provide the required details at the earliest to look into your concern and provide prompt resolution.

Ansif Ashraf

Hi

My Tikona user ID was 1118485056.

Please check into this concern.

Thanks

Dear Mr. Ashraf

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request.

Post devices recovered from your premises full and final settlement amount will be concluded.

Dear Mr. Ashraf

Greetings from Tikona

We have checked and found your account is terminated as per your request.

As full and final is concluded we request you to make payment of Rs.1 109.67/- at the earliest.

For any further issues/queries you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Ansif Ashraf

Hi

As mentioned I have not subscribed to your services after October 2016. Also I have paid the full amount for my 3 months subscription from July 21st 2016 to October 21st 2016.

I have never subscribed to your service after that and I had called your customer care many many times telling that I no more intend to use your services but there was no proper response and hence had to sent a mail too mentioning the same.

Till today I am getting threatening messages and calls stating that you will take legal notice against me for not paying Rs 1109 for services which I never used.

If I have not subscribed for your services after my subscription ended in October and called your customer care and sent mails confirming the same why am I supposed to pay this amount.

Thanks and Regards