Pranav Mukherjee on 28 April 2017

Reliance Broadband- 1 month and internet not working

I am from Ahmedabad. I have a Reliance broadband connection 994. I have been complaining on daily basis via email and calls about internet not working since 1stApril 017. Reliance customer service sends the same reply daily asking to wait for 24 hrs for the problem to be resolved but nothing happens and the next day I get a message saying the complaint has been resolved & closed. I am highly frustrated of calling and emailing daily since 1 month approx. but Reliance team seems not to be bothered. There are always fake promises made from Mumbai and Ahmedabad offices but a simple issue has not been resolved. They are cheating on every front and the Reliance local engineer is asking money rs300-400 for this. He says the issue will be resolved as soon as I pay him. I jave already paid the 3 months plan charges now they are extorting money from me and harassing me. I have also incurred heavy business loss due to this and bearing the percussions till date. Someone please help ! I am reachable on 8505

Dear Pranav

Dear Pranav

Our customer service team is still working on the concerns shared by you. However we would request you to give us some more time to get the same addressed to your satisfaction. We assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services at all times. We appreciate your patience.

Pranav Mukherjee

Only false commitments false time frames same copy padted email response. This is the kind of service we get from Reliance communications

Local technicians extort money and senior sitting in AC offices not responding to client calls and just killing 9 hours time in daily basis

We pay for the plan in advance and they deprice of our services this way.

About time Reliance communications you better get inline and solve my issues else I know how to sort you guys out.

Rajeev Kapoor

Reliance Communications broadband service is really pathetic if customer go for disconnection they will not disconnect the connection easily and after 2-3 months later they will send you a fake bill and starts harassments calls to pay the bill even they will not adjust or return the security deposit which they charged initially at the time of installation.

Sunil Gaikwad

Dear Pranav You are not alone. Like Mr Rajeev Kapoor said Reliance Broadband Service is really pathetic. I have reliance broadband connection in Pune for 2.5 months now. in first month broadband service was okay I had around 5 days interrupted service to which I was okay with. after paying first bill I received call for payment the caller did not even mention who they were calling so I hung up. second month almost 22 days I did not had any internet connectivity toll free customer care number never connects you to a physical customer care executive so I called local personnel about no connectivity first 5 days they told me there is a problem and will be fixed in 4-5 days. Which of course never got fixed meanwhile I started receiving calls about payment of next billing cycle for uninterrupted service when I mention that my service is not active for almost a month their executive told "okay then pay once your service restarts". I even emailed back to person sending reminder about payment. Nothing happened today I received call again for making payment. It is over 35 days now that I don't have internet connection I told I am not going to pay a single penny and going to look for another service provider and if they call me again i'll file a complaint against them. These guys have the audacity to tell me that I will keep on receiving calls until I pay the bill and if I have to cancel the connection I will have to pay.

My very reason to come here is to figure out how to file a consumer complaint.

Mohanan Pillai

Hi Pranav Reliance Communications Broadband Service is really a nuisance to your peaceful life. I had a connection ID 317545721520. The service terminated from 19-06-2017 and the Company committed repayable amount of Rs.3162/- to refund in 45 - 60 days. When write e-mail or calls they give only one reply that "They have taken up the matter with their Customer Care Team" but the refund did not arrive. Moreover any of their Execugives Appallate Authority Customer care Executive do not give a straight forward reply when the refund will make despite TRAI rule is there to refund the payment within 60 days of termination of broadband service. I doubt whether this is really one kind of cheating or what else?