Pranav Mukherjee on 28 April 2017

Reliance Broadband- 1 month and internet not working

I am from Ahmedabad. I have a Reliance broadband connection 994. I have been complaining on daily basis via email and calls about internet not working since 1stApril 017. Reliance customer service sends the same reply daily asking to wait for 24 hrs for the problem to be resolved but nothing happens and the next day I get a message saying the complaint has been resolved & closed. I am highly frustrated of calling and emailing daily since 1 month approx. but Reliance team seems not to be bothered. There are always fake promises made from Mumbai and Ahmedabad offices but a simple issue has not been resolved. They are cheating on every front and the Reliance local engineer is asking money rs300-400 for this. He says the issue will be resolved as soon as I pay him. I jave already paid the 3 months plan charges now they are extorting money from me and harassing me. I have also incurred heavy business loss due to this and bearing the percussions till date. Someone please help ! I am reachable on 8505

Dear Pranav

Dear Pranav

Our customer service team is still working on the concerns shared by you. However we would request you to give us some more time to get the same addressed to your satisfaction. We assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services at all times. We appreciate your patience.

Pranav Mukherjee

Only false commitments false time frames same copy padted email response. This is the kind of service we get from Reliance communications

Local technicians extort money and senior sitting in AC offices not responding to client calls and just killing 9 hours time in daily basis

We pay for the plan in advance and they deprice of our services this way.

About time Reliance communications you better get inline and solve my issues else I know how to sort you guys out.