Kanta Maindola on 21 April 2017

Lack of service by Tikona Broadband

Dear sir

I took Tikona broadband 2MBPS connection on 21st june 2016 for 3 months as per their plan.Tikona couldnt provide proper services as the signals were very weak and couldnot connect to the internet many complaints were lodged during this three months period to the customer care no. 022 3434 4276 & 8080776161.Each time lodging the complaint could take 2-18 minutes .Customer care all the time informed that due to rainy season server is not working properly and they are installing a new server after that signal problem will be over. The complaint was lodged with their technical engineer also as he assured that in the month of october it will be resolved . In anticipation i paid one month advance broadband charges but the broadband couldnot work at all for 0-25 days.Inspite of making complaints again neither tikona sent any engineer or resolve the problem at server end.This was total lack of service and hampering my day to day work which has put me in loss to the tune of Rs.20000/-.Having no alternative i informed tikona customer on 18th oct 2016 through email about lack of service & discontinuance of my broadband connection.An reply was received that this is not your registered email. Perhaps the tikona engineer at the time of installation has created my fake email id as he took & used my mobile for activation purpose during 21nd june 2016.Subsequently Tikona customer care was informed about the status. Shree Kuldeep & his senior talked to me on 22nd oct 16 regarding payment of RS 200 balance which they were informed that already i paid one month charges in advance although i did not get the broadband sevice for the last one month which can be verified from their online records.Now i am receiving threatening calls from their so called advocate Mobile no's 3198 7978 8982 3868 that tikona will sue me in Teeshajari court for Rs 7000 unless i settle the matter out of the court.He informed that the Court case no.is DLA-14476-2017 .Being a lady they are harassasing me time to time on my mobile although they have not provided the proper services.You are requested to take action as deemed fit in this regard.21st april 17 i again contacted the customer care tikona for lodging the complaint even after waiting for more that 15 minutes i received the message that their representative will call after 48hrs. Please lodge the complaint and forward the docket number.

Dear Subscriber

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further we would require your registered contact number or Tikona Service ID.

Request you to provide the required details at the earliest to look into your concern and provide prompt resolution.

Kanta Maindola

tikona id-1118047510

Dear Mr. Maindola

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request.

Post devices recovered from your premises full and final settlement amount will be concluded.

Tikona Care.

Kanta Maindola

I am mrs kanta Maindola. pl.note.what do you mean by settlement amount will be concluded. What about lack of service /no service during 20 days approx. in oct.-16 and threatening calls from your end.The mental harassment & financial loss I suffered during these 4 months period.

Dear Mrs. Maindola

Greetings from Tikona

We have checked and found your account has been terminated as per you request.

As Full & Final Settlement has been concluded no dues are pending for your account.

For any further issues/queries you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Tikona Care.