Jafar Ahamed Siddique on 21 April 2017

Airtel Tsm do not co-operate

Dear sir /madam, I given the porting code with adhar number and biometric to your dealer Mr giri (patherdewa, deoria, u.p.) who's mobile number is 4857 to port my number from Vodafone to airtel and on 12April 2017 the number has been port to airtel but till now no network is showing on new sim, I talked to your customers care executive and he told to visit nearest airtel store then I visited again there and they given me the number of your tsm Mr BADRINATH who's mobile number is 135, when I talked to him he said that today (12 April 017) by evening the problem will be solve but my problem is still remains and now he is not taking my call, please solve my problem and force me to go to consumer forum, My number (with which the problem) is- 1819 My alternat number - 0720 Thanks Jafar Ahamed Siddique 20 April 2017

Airtel Presence

Dear Customer

This is with reference to your post dated 21 April 2017 .

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details if required to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

KarishmaChauhan

airtel presence (airtel Customer service team)

bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/airtel_presence