Babji on 24 October 2011

100 best buy complaint

Hello sir,I babji has haven't seen any response from your side.I want my money back as soon as possible.It has been 9 days that you haven't responded to my message.Please contact me on my number +91 6466 other wise I will go for consumer court alongwith with the expenses my order number is 2411

Sukshtech Bestbuy.com

Dear RamGopal Kanaujia

We like to confirm you that we dont have pick up facility so we kindly request you to send back your ordered product.

If any more queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy call us on 080 - 67536400:

100bestbuy.com

Dear Team

mein is product ko kaun se address par send karu aur aapne jo yai no. diya hai kabhi nahi lagta aap koi dusra no. de dijiye

Dear Team

aap iska abhi tak javab kyu nahi de rahe kya apki site aisa hi sabke sath karte hai aur aap yai galat no. kyu de rahe ho aur yai no. kabhi-kabhi lag bhi jata hai to koi nahi uthata sath hi sath is no. ko call karte hi kuch rupee kat jate hai

aap iska jald hi reply kariye kyuki mere perents mujh par bahut gussa kar rahe hai ki abhi tak sare rupees vapas kyun nahi aa rahe

Dear Team

mein is product vapis karne ke liye teyar hu aur aap na hi iska reply kar rahe hai

aapki kya guaranty hai ki aap iska paisa refund karogey

rupee lene ke liye to aapki company koi der nahi lagati hai aur refund karne ke liye aap itne din laga dete ho

aap jald se jald is par action le aur is product ko yaha se le jaye

aapki kya guaranty hai ki aap iska paisa refund karogey

aap jald se jald is par action le aur is product ko yaha se le jaye

Sukshtech Bestbuy.com

Dear RamGopal Kanaujia

We apologizes for inconvenience happened from our service we like to conform you that due to some technical problems you have received the wrong product we kindly request you to send back the product to the address mentioned below and email the attachment of courier receipt so that we can trace your details and Replace your product.

Please courier the product at address mentioned below :

suksh technology private limited